Friday, April 8, 2011

A new beginning

I've come to a point in my life where I realise that I have somehow forgotten about the simple pleasures of life - taking long walks in the evening sunshine, having a coffee with friends, baking bread. I recently found an old bread cookbook that I've have had buried in the back of a dusty bookshelf for nigh on 20 years. Time to get it out! Time to start again, re-learning the simple pleasures of life.


Food connects us with our past, with our heritage, with our families and friends, and with our futures! So this blog will be that - a diary of my journey of connection and re-connection!

2 comments:

  1. Is that the cookbook I was using as a mousepad, with paper on top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so I guess that makes it all your fault ;)

    ReplyDelete